Generate Website Update File
To update the garyposnerinc.com website, do the following:
- Log into the website administration dashboard
- Go to Inventory -> Import/Export -> Saved Exports
- Execute the saved query called ProductBackup, which will produce .csv backup of all product data, which can be used to restore the website in case of problems. Download this file to your computer.
- Execute the saved query called CategoryBackup, which will produce a .csv file with the latest category data. Download this file to your computer.
- Upload the CategoryBackup .csv file to this website, using the form below, which will produce a .csv file with the latest product data from the Sales System. When complete, you will receive an email with a link to the new data. Click on the link to download this product data file to your computer.
- Go to the Standard Import page on the website dashboard, and upload the product data file you just downloaded. Use the option, "Clear entire table (delete all records), and replace with this import file".